Wednesday

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not!!

I’ll tell you a secret that I’ve held all my life, Its you that I live and for you that I die!


A four letter word has the power to destroy lives, make lives, have you doing things you wouldn’t normally do. Some people will kill for this, others run, but at the end of the day LOVE is like any other emotion. Dangerous and you cannot control it.
I’ve loved, I’ve loved a lot and I’ve learned that there is no love like the love we give to oneself. To be able to give and receive love you must love yourself first. How can you know a feeling for another if you don’t feel it within yourself. Yea, we always say “I love myself” but do we? What does it mean to love yourself, is there a way of proving it or is it just in our actions? Can we as people look at one another and say “he loves himself?” No, At least I don’t. If someone ask me do you love your mom,  without a doubt in my mind I immediately say yes. Were triggered at birth to love and we all have those given people we are just suppose to love. So, when we consort with people out of that love circle it takes us longer to love. You have to work for it, earn it.
I won’t lie I’m a lover, I love to love. The goose bumps you get when your around that person, the look you can’t help but give them, how they know everything without you telling. Maybe you giggle a lot, get quiet in fear of saying something silly, shit some people get angry…. Lol No matter what they do you still love them. To have so much brain activity when you see them. Me, it takes some time for me to love but when I do, I love hard. No matter what happens I will always love you.
I’ve loved hard, twice. Honestly, I’m still in love but its fading. The memory of us is dissolving… I tried to hold on but…… He jumped!! And when a man jumps its not good. For whatever reason he did its because of something you didn’t do. It’s harsh but it’s the truth. I can accept reality.. What can be frustrating is that occasionally well have a lil fling. With that comes emotions!! Ugh right… Anger, Sadness, Happiness, Hope.. Emotions. Love has so many emotions and that is why it is such a dangerous four letter word.


At the end of the day love is not something to run from nor is it something we just hand out. Love is a emotion and we as people need to just go with it, accept it, embrace it. Love is the root to all happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment