Monday

Subconscious thoughts!!!

So...I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.. as a result I chopped off all my hair... The first time I cut my ends and went to sit on my couch.. 3 minutes later I was back in the bathroom. Cutting and cutting with short minute breaks that resulted in me not having any hair.. I know I know I said I wouldn't cut it again but I couldn't help myself. The crazy thing is I've never physically cut my own hair so u can imagine how butchered I may look.. I cried as soon as I was done.. Can't believe I did this to myself. It has to do with my weight, it just has too! I've noticed that every time I cut my hair off its a result in a sudden weight gain... I wonder if the hair cut makes me get control of myself... yeah.. probably.. fat faced people do not look good with short hair.. SO control it.. lol I don't know, but I know I need to park it real soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment